Recently, I was hired by Collabo Arts, the artist representetive agency to design a series of posters to be used for Google company events. These posters were designed in many different sizes for different locations and applications. What you see is a part of the series and the whole set is total of 14 different versions. Each poster represents Google’s particular product/service and I came up with a certain look to tie different product together. Go to this link to see more details.
- Thomas: jepp. unfortunately FB blocks your pay per like funcition :/ you should offer another soloution, too. It´s a cool collection!
- numethod: Cool stuff, will be throwing in my .02
- numethod: Wow awesome stuff!!
- J3Concepts: These turned out incredible mate, nice work!
- george: im looking for someone to create me a logo.