An Exploration of Selected Works by Jared K. Nickerson

I was just recently interviewed over at MographTV. We covered everything from the rise and fall of trends and we even get into detail on specific artworks.
Big thanks to Ryan Bollenbach.

12 Comments

1. Good interview Jared. I always wondered how long you were in the vector art business – mostly because of your beard I think ;) I really appreciate you gave some time to describe your work in this interview (40 mins!).

• J3Concepts

Ha ha, thanks! Glad you enjoyed, and yeah the beard makes me look like I’ve been doing this since Moses walked the earth.

2. StephenChan

Ah Jared !! Rules the Vector world . . . !! :)

• J3Concepts

Ha! Not yet, but soon maybe :P

3. Price

Hey Jared, great interview….nice to get an insight into your work. I really related to it.

• J3Concepts

Glad you got some enjoyment from it. I was worried on the length, but people seem to appreciate the detail.
      Cheers!

4. stubbornsideburn

great interview. great inspiration

5. Thanks for the comments guys :) I’m glad people got some value out of this, it was really fun to create!

6. Excellent interview! Very inspiring work, and great way to see inside the process of such a talented illustrator/designer. Fantastic!

7. Hi!.
    Woow, its a really very good interview, well I´m new on this of vector art. and I love your work, your colors, designes, wow everything. You are the BEST.!
    Tkns for the video.
    Hey 1 thing more.!
    Whats the name of the first song?! :P
    please tell me. hehe
    well.see u. good job.

Congrats, from MÉXICO!

8. I’m a little late to the party, but – Great interview! I love hearing about other illustrator’s methods of working and their way of thinking. It’s good to know everyone gets a creative block now and then (not just me)!!

Thanks to both for your time.

Submit a Comment